Thursday, November 27, 2008

Can I get a hell yeah!

I know I posted earlier today but just wanted to thank everyone for doing their snow-making dances and willing the snow, coz it's gonna be brought tonight! Was just out for a couple of hours, picking up some supplies, as well as getting my season pass (means I can start hitting the slopes!) and a pretty sweet uniform. Our work tops are North Face moisture-wicking tops which is gonna be mad, the pants are North Face cargo's with the same fabrics. And then they also give me Gore-Tex snow pants and jackets, all with the Whistler Blackcomb logo's on them. Hells yeah!

Anyways, the snow, as I was walking back up the hill to the accommodation it started falling! Only light but if it's snowing light down here it's heavy up there. The weather report, which was pretty average this morning, is now saying flurries (snow) for the next 3 days!

Score!

2 comments:

  1. im hopin u get some crazy mcflurries mang, sooo jealous - wish i was goin boardin' again....would be so effen smexy.

    we all really miss u nd jim here.. expect packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaahhhh someone is actually bloging woohoo.
    all sounds awesome nicko hope your settling in and loving the life!
    miss yas emz xox

    ReplyDelete